By Helen M Perkins
Whether you are hoping to splash out on the perfect helmet for your best mate this Christmas gift baskets or searching for the best boots on the market we've got some great ideas to help spoil bikers rotten. Here are our top five helmets for under 150 pounds and five more unique ideas for those looking for something with a touch of the wow factor.
1. If you're looking for the ultimate in comfort in comfort, protection and style then the Caberg V2R Motorcycle helmet is worth a close inspection. It has achieved the coveted 5 star Sharp rating - meaning it can't be beaten in terms of protection. Its sleek black design looks professional and clean and it can be found online for under 110 pounds.
2. Alternative, why not check out the Airoh TR2 Motorcycle helmet. This clever piece of kit incorporates the latest technology and adapts - so you can wear it as a full face helmet or swing back its face to its base to make it an open face helmet. It's the ideal present for a gadget junkie and can be bought for under 130 pounds.
3. Want to go wireless and get a helmet with a built-in receiver and earphones? Sounds pretty cool doesn't it? The new Duchinni D909 Motorcycle helmet incorporates Bluetooth technology allowing you to access your mobile phone, mp3s, iPhone and GPS on the move. This truly new-age kit costs less than 135 pounds and is worth every penny.
4. If you favourite biker is serious about riding off-road as well as on the HJC HQ-X Carbon Motocross helmet is a perfect present. HJC are a respected brand with over 50 years' experience and to prove it they've designed their own advanced carbon fibre shell - making their helmet extremely lightweight and incredibly tough. This quality Motocross kit still costs under 150 pounds.
5. For a more sporty looking Motocross helmet check out the Airoh Dome Fear. At under 120 pounds its very good value and its Italian designed shell benefits from a complex red and black design that truly stands out.
6. If your biker already has a choice selection of helmets why not casually ask their shoe size and invest in a great pair of motorcycle boots? The Italian-made Sidi Black Rain Evo boots are extremely durable. Made from the latest patented Lorica material and double stitched - these are boots which were intended to look stylish and last for almost as long as their rider. Their feet will be thanking you!
7. If your biker is into touring or commutes to work every day then the Sidi Way Mega Tepor motorcycle boots are another great option. At under 110 pounds they are a great value boot made with comfort and quality as their key principles. These Sidis are water resistant and include ankle, shin, arch, toe and heel protection.
8. If those two boots don't excite you then how about some Streetburners? The Sidi Streetburner ankle boots are a truly original piece of design and allow the rider maximum movement. Their buckle system allows a glove like fit and, although they give you extra freedom, these boots still maintain the protection of their bigger brothers.
9. Bikers often complain that they've got nowhere to put their belongings but we have found the answer. Oxford Sports Motorcycle Panniers have a massive 65 litre volume - that's big enough for most of your supermarket shopping. They fix onto the sides of the back of your bike and give you ample space - whatever you're carrying.
10. Buy your biking friend real motorcycle insurance this Christmas gift and get them a Xena XN18 Disc Lock. This disk lock is small enough to fit into you pocket but it ensures no one will be able to ride off on your bike. The 110 db alarm is enough to terrify any thief and its four way locking pin means it's not going to be removed by even the smoothest locksmith. And remember - at less than 120 it's only a fraction of the cost of replacing their bike.
Find even more Christmas gift inspiration - from stocking fillers to extravagant buys at Ghostbikes Christmas gift pages.
We stock a whole range of Christmas ideas for motorcycle fanatics and, even better, as long as you place your order before the 22 December, Ghostbikes staff promise to have your gift delivered before the turkey is out the oven!
This page was brought to you buy http://www.ghostbikes.com PR and Communications manager Helen Perkins.
Ghostbikes - email@example.com Deepdale Mill Street, Preston, PR1 5BY, Tel. 01772 792 600
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Helen_M_Perkins