By K. Paul Mallasch
In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter what the person did to you. What is important is how you're going to let them know they hurt you by your selection of gift for them. While some people would just not get a gift for someone they don't like, others enjoy giving a gift that also sends a message - subtle or not! If you've been thinking about getting a gift for someone you don't like, here are five ideas.
Top Five Gifts for People You Don't Like
- Lump of Coal - This has been used to much it's almost a cliche, but it can still send a lighthearted message that you don't like a person. If you really, really don't like them, send them a HUGE piece of coal so that they understand the extent of your dislike for them.
- Instruments - If the person you don't like is a parent - or a pair of parents - you can give their child a drum set or some other loud music instrument. This will be loved by the child and hated by the parents - win/win!
- Fruit Cake - Some people actually do like these - so make sure your target doesn't - but this is a gift that says, "you're not really worth my time and I don't know you that well and I think you're fat and eat a lot so here you go..." All with a little bit of cake!
- Toothbrush/Mouthwash - Even if the person you don't like has perfect teeth and breath, this gift is going to get them thinking. It's a little tacky, but you don't like them so it doesn't really matter. It will definitely mess with their mind a little bit.
- Knife Set - If you hate someone because they stabbed you in the back? Send them a cheap set of knives as their Christmas hamper. They may not get the point, but you can point this out if you're still talking to them.
There you have it - five great gift ideas for people on your Christmas delivery gifts list that you don't really like. With a little imagination, you're sure to come up with something equally sinister that fits your disdain perfectly. If not, give it some thought. You still have some time before Christmas 2010. If nothing else, sometimes no gift is the best way to send a message to someone you don't like.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=K._Paul_Mallasch