The worth of the gift lies not on the price tag but the thought that comes along with it. So as we are all on a tight budget this year, no thanks to the credit crunch
there is no cause for concern that your purse may not stretch far enough. There are plenty of places to find inexpensive Christmas Gifts.
A Flee market is the best place to look for all-time inexpensive Christmas gift items. You may encounter second-rate items along the way but, with a little bit of patience, you can definitely find something with high quality and suitable for the recipient at a bargain price. Little do you know, some of the items you can find on the department store can also be found on flee markets. Exactly the same items but with a much cheaper price tag. Gift sites online are also a good source of bargain priced gift items.
Handmade craft is another unique and effective corporate Christmas gift you can consider. It is easy to make and of course, inexpensive. Just make sure that you do not spend too much on tools and materials if you do not want to blow your budget off. Look for items you can readily find at your home. A canvas you find suitable to someone's office is great. Buy a Frame and frame it yourself. The truth is, any work of art you personally made to someone is definitely worth a lasting appreciation.
If in case you are totally frugal on your Christmas corporate gifts shopping, why not consider the following corporate Christmas gift ideas:
1. A booklet of passes to a cinema may not cost too much but still, it is a very effective corporate Christmas gift.
2. A popular pocket book could cost at around $5 to $20. If you know that the person is a fan of a certain author, surely they would appreciate the latest book. Just make sure that he or she has not read it or does not have a copy yet. If you want to save more, go to a book sale. Surely, you will find the cheapest books, the recipient will love.
3. A gift certificate is another inexpensive corporate Christmas gift to your employees. You will not only give them the luxury to choose their own present, you also save yourself from spending time choosing the appropriate gift.
4. Office décor may cost too much but with a little perseverance, you can definitely find something that is both and effective.
5. Chocolate! No one can resist the tempting power of chocolates. So why not give someone a box of it? For a $10 to $20 value, you can get loads of chocolates for someone at your office.
6. Personal accessories such as charms and beads are inexpensive and perfect to someone who has the interest. Sometimes, a $50 charm from a department store could cost only $5 on the internet or on a flee market.
7. Cosmetics and fragrances may be small but are definitely appreciated.
The list goes on… It is up to you what to buy and where to go. You already have the idea, make it real. Remember it really is the thought that count when it comes to giving and receiving presents